Friday, June 3, 2022

FFF - Check Up

So Daddy being Daddy, even on vacation he couldn't keep from monitoring me. "I just like to make sure my girl is taken care of," he said when I brought it up with him.

"Before I had you I managed to go more than a day without being taken care of," I couldn't resist saying. He sounded a little crestfallen and I mentally promised to make it up to him when he got back.

The next day, a smart-dressed young man knocked at my door. "Bill sent me over to check up on you," he said.

"I told him I was fine last night," I groaned. Just what I needed, a man around the house when all I really wanted to do was have a nice evening in.

"No, you don't get it," said the smart-dressed young man. "Bill said I'm supposed to check up on you, and that's what I intend to do." And courteously but insistently, he shut the door behind him and started taking my clothes off.

I was a little shocked into silence at first, but then Baby came roaring out and I was putty in his firm but tender hands. "Bill said he likes you smooth," said the young man, running his hand over my hastily-shaven pubis, feeling the stubble from too many days without. "'Baby should be smooth,' that's what he said. So hop to it, into the bathroom and let's make sure he comes home to a smooth Baby."

I'd never let a man shave me before, and at first I was awkward and shy, but his hands guided mine in putting the cream everywhere he felt needed it. "He wants pictures," said the young man, and there was a hint of a smile.

"And after?"

"After, Baby can have a treat if she's good."


These are supposed to be Flash Fiction in that they're short, not that I write them in a flash, but the past couple of weeks time has gotten away from me and I've written them very close to deadline, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It forces me to ignore my inner editor and critic and just put words on the page. And isn't that the point of the exercise after all?

Anyway, the lateness of the hour means that despite there being two word limits in this week's rules, I only went for one FFF. Sorry. I'll try to do better next time.

I'm a lousy sub so I don't really know what D/s should be written like, so instead of doing Master and slave, I went with something a bit more familiar. Not that my father ever told a young man to undress me to make sure I was trimming the hedges in his absence. He didn't need to. But anyway, this is not, unlike some of my stories, real incest. It's just a D/s relationship with a bit of a twist to make it easier for me to grok, maybe? I don't know. Hopefully I haven't fucked anything up too much.


But you'd be fucking up majorly if you don't go to Max's blog and take part in this week's Flash Fiction Friday. It's not a competition, unless you're competing against yourself. And if it were a competition, it would only award prizes for most forced segue, and I'd win every week, so don't even try to top me. I don't know. I'm not going to appeal to your better judgment. You should just play with us.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice when people care enough to check in on you and make sure you are OK, and I hope that she thanked this nice young man in the right way.

    D/s dynamics are fun to write about but very personal to each couple, so there's no such thing as "the right way" to do it. Your stories are always fun to read. Have a great week and we'll see you at the show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is delicious. The story describes the picture perfectly. Well done and well written.
    As always, it's a pleasure FFF'ing with you!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome all criticism but the non-constructive kind isn't terribly interesting to read, so if you've got nothing to say but a quality judgment please share but keep it short. That applies to the positive sort too. We love you all.