Friday, April 22, 2022

FFF - What It Looks Like

 

"I want to know what it looks like to you." So we tried. We tried in the kitchen, her leg up over my shoulder, but that pose just suggested things to me and I dropped the phone in my rush to stick my tongue so far up her snatch that I was licking my unborn children.

She stopped me and insisted, so we tried it in the living room, her panties already shed, her legs splayed wide as she leaned over the arm of the sofa. I got a blurred picture that time, but any thoughts of another were driven from both our minds as my cock bottomed out inside her, my balls slapping her clit with every thrust.

"Come on, you're not taking this seriously," she gasped finally, pushing me away.

So we tried in the bedroom, all her clothes and mine gone to that liminal space clothes go between body and floor, to be found later under couch cushions or tangled around doorknobs. She lay back and immediately was up again, stroking my throbbing shaft, the head down her throat and then back inside her warm wetness again, the phone gone to that liminal space too, all thoughts of anything but lust forgotten.

Her legs wrapped around me, pulling me to her pelvis, and I just ground myself as deep as I could, deeper and deeper, feeling that tension spread, until we both came at once. No stopping after that, either. Something kept me hard, and I completed her again and again, the rush in and out driving my ecstasy higher and higher until I spent myself inside her for a second time.

In the afterglow she rolled over to me and said, "You're really a poseur, as a photographer."

"You wanted to know what it looks like to me," I sighed happily, and we left it there.


This picture is great, except he's pointing the camera too high to really get a good shot of the goods, as it were. Still, I'd love to see the photos on his phone.

I'm not sure there's anything I can add to the story this week. It worked out to be roughly the right length, and I stopped when it got to the appropriate point. I like the idea of a liminal space where things we discard in our rush to fuck go. Not sure where that came from. My noggin, I guess. "Poseur" was harder to work into the story than I anticipated, and I feel like I cheated, a little, but when don't I cheat a little?


Speaking of cheating a little, you can cheat a lot by going to Max's blog and submitting a story which has nothing to do with the picture, is too long or too short, and includes all the wrong words. We won't judge you. But by the same token, half the fun of the exercise is the limitations, so why not go and give the assignment a try? It's free, easy, and it'll work out those writing muscles.

3 comments:

  1. It's so hard to stay focused when trying to focus on something so lovely. Fun take. Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see the pics on his phone too. :-)
    Very hot take. "Licking my unborn children" made me laugh.
    Happy FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You managed to squeeze the most sexiness into the limitations! Wowzers... *fans self." You are one of the best FFFers around! -Sassy

    ReplyDelete

We welcome all criticism but the non-constructive kind isn't terribly interesting to read, so if you've got nothing to say but a quality judgment please share but keep it short. That applies to the positive sort too. We love you all.