Friday, May 20, 2022

FFF - Beckoning

Irina held out the crimson lace, her face devoid of emotion.

"I can explain," I began, then realized that I couldn't explain.

"You might have done me the courtesy of telling me I was being replaced, at least," she spat, throwing the incriminating evidence at my head and stalking away, her hazel tresses swaying in an echo of her hips.

"Not replaced," I managed, snatching the panties from my face. "Augmented. Assisted? Please?"

She slammed the door of our bedroom in my face.

"I think that went about as well as could be expected," Sara said from the couch where she still lay, spread like a two-dollar whore, ass still bearing my handprints.

"What do you care? She's going to leave me, not you." It came out nastier than I intended and I cringed, waiting for fireworks.

"I care, Daniel, because I'm only fucking you to get to her," said Sara, as if that was the most normal thing in the world to say. "She'll come around. Now get back here and get me off again. You're cute when you're confused."

And when Irina appeared some time later, her eyes widened as Sara beckoned her with the same carmine panties.


I had other ideas but this was the one that got written this week. I love panties, as you probably know, so it was more a question of limiting myself to 200 words than anything else. I did have to bust out the synonyms for colors because I couldn't just say "red" and be done with it, but also because synonyms for colors are fun.


Speaking of color synonyms, why not bust out your own? I didn't use "scarlet" or "vermillion" or "ruby." There are whole worlds of color I didn't touch, and you can use them to write your own Flash Fiction Friday entry. Just go to Max's blog for the rules of the week. You can also see who else is playing, but frankly you should play first and see later, because you'll be so impressed with yourself if you do, and then you can read everyone else's and know what good company you're keeping. Or not. The choice is yours, but I think you're making a mistake if you don't.

2 comments:

  1. "You're cute when you're confused." Then I must be adorable all the time.

    Nice story with just a hint of nastiness and hidden agendas. Does it feel good to be used as bait when the fish to be caught is so delicious? And I like cerise panties, the set off pale skin so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Not replaced. Augmented."
    I love it. :-)
    This is a great little piece. Happy FFF!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome all criticism but the non-constructive kind isn't terribly interesting to read, so if you've got nothing to say but a quality judgment please share but keep it short. That applies to the positive sort too. We love you all.