Friday, May 13, 2022

FFF - Power

"Ikhan for strength. Ushan for purity. Elboril for endurance." As Marta spoke each sigil into being, she traced its delicate filigree with the brush, then ran the tip across the ink stone.

Kaja remained perfectly still, as she had been taught. No words must interrupt the ritual. But her nose itched and she badly needed to piss.

"Perai for beauty." Marta's brush dipped delicately toward the pink lips between Kaja's legs. This was always her favorite sigil to trace on her partner's willing body, and it reminded them both of nights spent together in the training house, before they were granted the status of the adept. Kaja's cheek reddened slightly and she felt a quiver in the tips of her fingers, but she pushed feelings aside. Not now. Not so close to completion of a different kind. "Affa for speed," continued Marta's slow, steady enumeration.

When all the points had been anointed, the lines dried, Marta put aside the brush and examined her work. "I cause you to be," she intoned. "I call you into life. You are made powerful by all the sisters who have come before you." She sketched a sigil in the air in front of Kaja's eyes, and the ink on her skin burned suddenly, then vanished as if absorbed by a sponge.

Kaja could finally scratch her nose, and she did so languidly. "How do I look?" she purred, the Art in her blood seductive and strange.

"To die for," said Marta with a sly smile. "He won't know what hit him."


I could have written more of this. I might still. I know the characters are either Chinese or Japanese but I've chosen to interpret the picture loosely in the service of a more interesting story.

Now that I think about it, another way I could have gone is that they're attempting to write something important on her body so it won't be lost, but if that's the case, they're writing too big.

I don't know whether this is yet another story where Lexi writes about seductive female assassins, or whether "to die for" is simply a metaphor, and Kaja is going off to be a courtesan or something. The prescribed word count came up at the right time to keep it vague, so vague I kept it.


If you want to write less vague things, or more vague things, or even if you just want to see what others have written, head over to Max's. It really is more fun the more people who play though, so you should throw your hat into the ring and write one. Please? Pretty please? I'll... I don't know, but if you're a first-timer I'll do something nice for you. I'll show you my tits. You've seen those already. Never mind. Just go write something. It's lots of fun and we're all very supportive.

That sounded desperate. I'm not desperate. Don't write something. See if I care. I'm going to go pout now.

1 comment:

  1. Who doesn't love seductive assassins? (Or Lexi's tits for the that matter?)
    Lovely take on this pic. Happy FFF!
    -- Max

    ReplyDelete

We welcome all criticism but the non-constructive kind isn't terribly interesting to read, so if you've got nothing to say but a quality judgment please share but keep it short. That applies to the positive sort too. We love you all.