Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Ewer

He was first, of course; I couldn't have stopped him if I'd wanted to. Then Jacob, next door neighbor and our longest friend. After that someone I didn't know. The line stretched out the door. Maybe he advertized.

"Happy Anniversary!" the ones I could hear cheered. No hesitation. Jacob even threw protocol to the winds and slapped my husband on the back as he moved closer. Hank just grinned.

"Your sister's out there warming them up," he said to me, and I was just sorry I couldn't see Sam on her knees with all those cocks in her mouth.

"What, so all I get are the finishes?" I wanted a good time, even like this.

"Of course not," Hank soothed as he rubbed his bulbous head over my clit, making me shiver in spite of my position. "You want to get more than one out of us, don't you?"

"Oh." That was partially satisfaction at the thought and partially an involuntary exhale as Hank's manhood slipped into my dripping passage, warm and sure and welcome there. I had had a few nervous second thoughts when he took off the blindfold, but having him first was a comfort.

He didn't waste time though, knowing what I wanted. Soon enough I felt him tense and the white gold I craved shot out of him into me.

The seal around my warm lips kept every drop inside. The panties were a special design, form and function, vinyl so I was still totally exposed, but with a sphincter over my vagina and a clamp that held me open. I was positioned just so, my legs held in place by stirrups, my pelvis tilted toward the ceiling so that no precious drop of these men's juices would be wasted.

"Quite a get-up," joked Jacob as he took my husband's place. "Now Hank tells me one and done, but you know I'm here for more than that, darlin'." I grinned; Jacob was an old friend for a reason.

"Just make sure you don't spill any," I gasped as he thrust.

1 comment:

  1. I've always been an advocate for getting the right set-up for the right project. Sounds likes she's all ready to go.. I'd hate to waste any of her "white gold" collection.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome all criticism but the non-constructive kind isn't terribly interesting to read, so if you've got nothing to say but a quality judgment please share but keep it short. That applies to the positive sort too. We love you all.