Friday, February 25, 2022

FFF - Group Project

 

So much can be said in silence by the dewy tremble of a nibbled lip or the shudder of anticipation and longing. They'd said all that, but their project still beckoned, its grim timeline calling them away from the delights of the flesh and back to reality more than once. Her panties were missing somewhere in the stacks and he longed to reach up and grasp her firm buttocks as she cheekily descended the ladder, tome in hand, her nipples straining dangerously against the fabric of her blouse. If only. If only. But the book she had retrieved was about the Treaty of Utrecht, dry, old, and nothing like the glimpses of her slit that she let him catch. They were still on the opening paragraph when the bell rang and the period was over. Now they'd have to take it home with them.


I, like most of you I imagine, detested group projects when I was in school. Half the time I wound up doing the whole thing myself to save myself the effort of having to work with others, and the other half we were all like-minded people who divided up the duties so they could be done with a minimum of working together. Occasionally I'd get a small group of people I liked, and that's when things were often the worst, because none of use wanted to do the project, we just wanted to hang out together.

I have never been bottomless in a library where I needed a ladder to reach the top shelf. That's partially to do with my freakish height, and partially to do with having been to a limited number of libraries where a ladder would have been necessary for anyone. I have been sans panties on ladders before, and it can be just as big a tease as it seems like, but the combination of no panties, ladder, and library has not occurred to the best of my recollection. Honestly, library sex is hard to pull off.

That the guy in this story didn't just grab her hips and bury his face in her when she was on the ladder shows a lack of initiative on his part, but he's probably young and inexperienced, so we'll forgive him. Feel free to write fanfic of what happened after they went home in your head, if you like.


Speaking of fanfic and group projects, did you know that you can participate in the best group project ever? Just go to Max's blog each week and check out the Flash Fiction Friday assignment, then write something which fits, or doesn't fit (if you want to be a rebel) that assignment. Then on Friday it'll be like you've turned in part of our group's weekly project, only the teacher is sexy and wants to see you after class for extra credit. Something like that.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely post. And yeah, is there *anyone* who liked group projects?
    Happy FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked group projects because I was the only one who did the work, so I got to do it just the way I liked it. And, that's how Carol and I met, so, for a few weeks at least, that was a very good group.

    Great story, and so much potential. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome all criticism but the non-constructive kind isn't terribly interesting to read, so if you've got nothing to say but a quality judgment please share but keep it short. That applies to the positive sort too. We love you all.