Friday, February 18, 2022

FFF - Unbroken


Hands, rough but gentle, slide over my knee and I'm back in high school again, a nervous boy feeling me up in the sunshine of a cut afternoon class. I shudder and he stops and becomes old again. "Am I going too fast?" he asks me softly.

"No, just remembering." The fingers slide up again and I stay in the moment this time, reaching down to hold his work-toughened skin against my bare thigh.

"Nervous?"

"It's been a long time."

"I've loved you for longer."

Down slips the fragile scrap of lace protecting my deepest secret. I can hear the voices condemn me to Hell and I refuse to listen this time, refuse to push him away. A tear escapes my eye and then his hand is on me, on the fluttering heat of my... no. No. I no longer have to live that way. I no longer have to fear men's hands.

"It's lovely," he says kindly as his fingers spread me. "Were you afraid I'd be able to tell?"

"A little," I try to say, then sob with relief.

"Baby, you're beautiful no matter what," he sighs into my ear as his fingers go to work.

I believe him. Dear God, I believe him and the ache inside me fades into pleasure. "Oh Daddy," I whisper as it overcomes me.


I'm not sure where this one came from. I'm also not sure I have that much to say about it. It could be about a number of things, I guess. I started thinking about it in one way, and then with a few tweaks it became more vague, or more universal maybe? Hopefully it speaks to something in you, regardless of what.


Did you know that you too can join in the fun of Flash Fiction Friday? It's easy. Just head over to Max's blog and check out the challenge for the week, then write something. Seriously, no one cares if it's perfect. Just throw your hat into the ring. You'll be happy you did.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely take! Glad you're playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm... very interesting. Looking at the past, anticipating what is to cum? Well done! -Sassy

    ReplyDelete

We welcome all criticism but the non-constructive kind isn't terribly interesting to read, so if you've got nothing to say but a quality judgment please share but keep it short. That applies to the positive sort too. We love you all.