Friday, March 4, 2022

FFF - Lamp

They all told me to just forget about it. But I couldn't. I couldn't get the image of electric sex out of my mind. It had to be just so. That seminal moment in my life when the stars aligned and I knew, really knew, that there was a force for good in the universe. That smell of ozone and excelsior, the angle up to a blinding brightness, and that first feeble stirring in my loins which I would later know was an erection.

I couldn't get it up now, at all, not even thinking back to that day. That's sad, I know, but after so many years, I also knew that I was hopelessly devoted to a long-buried relic of my father's time. Sure, they sold them, but it wasn't the same.

And then she walked into my room wearing those tights and her top laced up like a Christmas present and I knew what I had been looking for. "Ralph, I thought maybe this might help," she said, her voice pitched like the hum of a hundred watt bulb as it draws power. "You can turn me on if you like."

I liked. And there was no prude of a mother to stop me now as I ran my hand up her shapely thigh, feeling the jolt of orgone inside me as I realized she might have been wearing stockings but there was nothing between me and her blinding brightness. She giggled and looked down at me from the table, but I was concentrating below. Sure, there were two legs now, but twice the fun, right?

I took my major award to bed shortly thereafter, and while the costume might have come off, she still glowed with every thrust.


I just had to. It was all I could think of when I saw the picture, and while I don't want to tarnish a cherished holiday classic, the idea of Ralphie in middle age, successful but unable to leave his father completely behind, in his penthouse apartment with his trophy... well, maybe it read, and maybe it didn't.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're probably better off, but suffice it to say that I'm making reference to A Christmas Story, specifically the scene with the leg lamp.

This one didn't really speak to me, picture-wise, except in this way. I don't find the image particularly erotic (and that's totally fine; not everything is about me, and I can write things inspired by non-erotic images), and like I said, all I could think about was that damn lamp


Did you know that you too can join in the fun of tarnishing cherished holiday classics (or not, as the case may be) by going to Max's blog where you'll find the rules and image for the week? You don't have to post your work anywhere, but it's more fun if you do, and we're a supportive crowd. Just think: you could be next week's winner of absolutely nothing, but if you're a newbie maybe people will stop by and give you plaudits. I'm really selling this, aren't I? Seriously, it's more fun with more people, and Max is just getting it started up again so there's plenty of time to join in and be here on the ground floor as it were.

2 comments:

  1. I love Love LOVE this! One of my all-time favorite movies. Very clever take.
    Happy FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is so sexy and creative! I adore the word "loins." Mmmm.... so fun to FFF with you!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome all criticism but the non-constructive kind isn't terribly interesting to read, so if you've got nothing to say but a quality judgment please share but keep it short. That applies to the positive sort too. We love you all.