Friday, March 11, 2022

FFF - No Peeking

 

He didn't know how to approach her about the competition, so he scouted out her usual partners, made note of when they entered and exited, and drew up a practice schedule which would leave her available during her peak hours. Then he practiced his pitch until he knew it backward and forward. When she answered the door, all his carefully-planned words fled. "You're with the Sexual Olympics, right?" she said. "Sorry, but you're too late. I already signed with Hungary."


I made love to his eyes every night, knowing he would be there at the window watching, stripping off my uniform, pulling down my underwear and letting my hard cock spring out. I could almost feel his eyes on my shaft as I stroked it, coming closer and closer, then finally spraying the glass in front of his face with ropes of my semen. I knew I could never have more than his eyes. After all, he was the minister and I was just a lonely Boy Scout.


Two jokes in vignette, or perhaps two vignettes in joke form? The second one came to me first, but I initially couldn't make it work, so I wrote the first one, then decided I'd write another and the second one resolved itself to my satisfaction.

I don't really know where either of them came from, just that the guy looks like he's clean-cut which made me think of Boy Scouts, and also made me think of boarding schools where they do things like rowing, which made me think of sporting competitions, which... you get the drift.


This was a fun challenge this week. If you would like to take part, head on over to Max's, where you'll find this and other challenges. If nothing else, thank Max for his continued largess in playing host to these flashes of fiction.

2 comments:

  1. Two lovely takes. And one of them being about a Boy Scout...wow, great minds, etc.
    Happy FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Twice as nice! So fun to hop inside your sexy mind for a few moments. Figures you got two ideas on a week I got nothing. Happy FFF! -Sassy

    ReplyDelete

We welcome all criticism but the non-constructive kind isn't terribly interesting to read, so if you've got nothing to say but a quality judgment please share but keep it short. That applies to the positive sort too. We love you all.